Read reviews on the Horizon fitness ex-59 elliptical trainer. What makes this worth buying (or not)? Read this article and find out.
The Horizon Fitness ex-59 is one of the bestselling elliptical trainers online. Read and find out what customers think about this elliptical trainer.
** Some links on this page takes you to our affiliate partners. This means that we may get a small commission when you click the link. **
Horizon Fitness Ex-59 Elliptical Trainer Reviews
The best and worst features of the Horizon ex-59 according to customer reviews.
The Horizon Fitness ex-59 is the upgrade of the ex-57 model and is proving to be very popular among its users. This is good value for money with just the right accessories that make the whole exercise experience an enjoyable one. This elliptical trainer doesn’t just go for the basic features. It goes beyond that with some other add-ons which are characteristic of more high-end elliptical trainers.
This gets an average 5-star consumer rating at many online shops.
Customers are specially pleased that the Horizon Fitness ex-59 Elliptical Trainer
- is very quiet.
- runs very smoothly and doesn’t make them feel like they’re jumping when doing their strides
- is sturdy
- has extra features such as an mp3 port with speakers/headphone capacity
Horizon Fitness ex-59 Review On the Benefits of the Product
- This is one elliptical trainer that really takes care of your back and joints. It is ergonomically designed and greatly eliminates stress on the hips and the back
- The handlebar are spaced so well that it can accommodate both small and big-framed users.
- It is very smooth and doesn’t wobble at all
- The Horizon Fitness ex-59 has maximum capacity of 275 pounds, has a 14.3 pound flywheel and weighs 178 pounds. Dimensions when assembled: 73 by 22 by 65 inches (L x W x H). Box dimensions: 52 by 30 by 19 inches (L x W x H)
- 10 levels of electronic resistance and a heavy-duty 14.3-pound flywheel provide a smooth ride; low step-on height.
- It has 3 orange LED display windows; 10 programming options; 3 target and 3 workout programs plus 1 custom workout
- Q-Factor: ZEROgap overlapping pedal motion; MP3 port with built-in Sonic Surround speakers
The Final Verdict
A Summary Of Horizon Fitness EX-59 Consumer Reviews
The Horizon Fitness ex-59 elliptical trainer is worth more than what you pay for it. It performs and looks better than many other trainers in this price range. This is designed so that any impact on your joints are minimized and is therefore very gentle on your back, hip and knees. This is relatively quiet and pedaling is also very smooth.
The only problem that many people complain about is the button that beeps rather loudly when you turn it on and off. Apart from that, Horizon ex-59 reviews show that this elliptical trainer is worth it.